It somehow seems that modern life is busier than it has ever been. As well as our work and family commitments, there are now so many ways to spend our leisure time; it often feels like 24 hours is simply not long enough to get everything you wanted done in the day.
The problem of being busy all of the time (even though it is a good problem to have) hits those of us who have time-consuming jobs and are also raising a family the hardest. If you fall into this category, you may find it helpful to read the following list of five potential New Year’s resolutions you could make to ensure your 2017 is less stressful than this year may have been!
1) Leave the office on time – Even if it’s only on one or two days a week, it is important that you sometimes put your foot down and leave your place of work as soon as your day is meant to finish. You’ll find that you get much more done in the evenings!
2) Invest in a 2017 calendar – It may sound like a simple step, but that’s sort of the point. Having your work and leisure commitments mapped out for the weeks and months ahead in an easy to view format will allow you to see at a glance just how busy you are and whether you are taking on too much.
3) Spend 10 minutes doing nothing – Again, this is more productive than it sounds! Set your alarm ten minutes earlier every day so that, before you get up, you can spend this extra time in completely undisturbed silence, thinking about what your priorities should be for the day to come.
4) What are your two most important tasks? – Speaking of priorities, it is also a good idea to take a step back from time to time and decide which the two most important jobs are that you wish to accomplish on any given day. This is a great way of clearing your head when you feel overwhelmed.
5) Consider hiring household staff – You may have thought that hiring a nanny or other household staff might be the ‘easy way out’, but this is not the case. Those who have invested in professional assistance of this kind know that hiring a caring and responsible person to help run your busy home is a fantastic way of relieving domestic pressures.
We all know about Social Media that either makes you a hero or a devil of someone’s life in just a few seconds. It is not only used for the personal communication but also has countless benefits to offer for the growth of your business. Their platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and many more are popular for their own reasons, therefore you have to be very attentive while working on them. For this, you just need full proof Social Media Marketing Strategies that accelerate your efforts and give refreshing results. So, take a look at some strategies you can try to improve your efforts in the upcoming year 2017. Create A Plan And Stick To It: If you want to get results from your strategies so the first and foremost thing you need to do is create a plan and stick to it. This is because a plan is a must to execute otherwise things get unorganized and you will never get the results what you actually look for. For this, you don’t need to climb the mountain, just think what your customers want, explore the new opportunities and plan accordingly.
Don’t Get Confused Between It’s Different Channels: Another important thing you need to do is to treat every social media channel as a separate entity and don’t mix match them with each other. This is because every channel has its own features and way of working. Likewise, Facebook is for people you used to know, LinkedIn is for you already know, Twitter is for you want to know and many more to define. The list of its different platform and their hidden objective is limitless and can help you to achieve new heights in your business.
Stay Active: The key to your success depends upon your engagement with your customers. It lets you connect with your target audience and give you the outcomes only if you stay active and update them timely. Your regular post gives your visitors a reason to follow you and stay tuned for you. Always keep in mind creating an account and leave it for months and then suddenly come and post will never give you the results, it only works if you constantly update it. Track And Talk: Last but not the least way to improve your Social Media Marketing Strategies in 2017 is by tracking the record of your customer, their taste, and preference and their feedback. You can even talk with them about all such topics, this may help you to improve yourself and make your customer feel that they actually value for your business.
The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is a medium-sized, compact car from the famous SUV manufacturer. Its design roots can be traced back to Willy’s MB and Jeep CJ that used to be produced back in the early days of the SUV. The new Jeep Wrangler models have the traditional toughness you could expect from a Jeep yet gives an entirely refined appearance. The new 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is expected to hit the showrooms later this year. So, let’s give you a run-down of what you can expect from it and what changes are present from its earlier 2016 version as well as what its competitors are up to.
The new 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited won’t have a complete shift from its 2016 version that’s for sure since any major design overhaul from the company invites scepticism from the auto lovers. Most of us have been used to the rugged frame, full throttle four-wheel drive and a pair of robust axles and so we can’t expect anything too far-off. But, regarding the new model’s materials used, Jeep is expected to use rendered Aluminium since it will make the car even stronger yet lighter. You can also expect the iconic folded down windscreen as well this time around! Any mechanical changes?
Since Jeep has going on about it a while, we can possibly expect it in the 2017 edition, and that is the small matter of automatic transmission. The 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited had 6-speed manual and 5-speed automatic transmission, and the problem was with the latter since the power breakdown wasn’t enough to cater for the heavy requirements of an off-road vehicle. So, Jeep will increase it to an 8-speed automatic transmission this time around, and this will help improve the accelerator response and fuel efficiency on the go for the new car. Torque is expected to remain unchanged at 260 lb/ft. The same thrilling 4WD experience will also be continued (Like it is ever going to end!)
Thanks to the new 8-speed automatic transmission and body frame, the fuel efficiency of 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is expected to increase significantly this time around. It can be as much as 1-2 mpg in manual transmission and 3-4 mpg in the automatic transmission. The car is expected to continue with 87-Octane fuel just like before. They are expected to go up a little bit more than the yearly inflation rates since the change in the transmission and body would require more premium work. Price range from a manual transmission-based two-door Sport model @ $25,000 and a fully loaded Rubicon around $45,000 inclusive of the destination fee that was about $1,000 on its own.
Nissan Frontier, Subaru Forester, Toyota Tacoma and Colorado from Chevrolet are just a few of the competitors you can expect to give a tough time to the Jeep’s new and refined monster. But regarding fuel economy and pure thrill, who can come close to this beauty?
When is the release date?
The new 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is expected to release by late 2016 or early 2017 according to carpreview.com.
It is almost 2017 and time to start thinking about those New Year’s resolutions but the problem with New Year’s resolutions is that so few people actually achieve them. Why is this and what can you do to make sure you actually get what you want in 2017?
1. Write Down Your New Year’s Resolutions and Set SMART goals
The first step towards achieving what you want is to actually write it down and turn resolutions into goals. An unwritten resolution is quickly forgotten and unless you have some written, specific goals chances are you are just going to be wandering. SMART goals are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time-bound. In other words, say exactly what you want to achieve, by when and have ways of measuring how you are getting along. 2. Develop Habits and Consistency
Another problem that often occurs with New Year’s resolutions is that people do not form habits and develop consistency in those actions that are going to get them there. For instance, if you want to lose weight, it needs to become a habit to exercise and eat healthy foods. They say it takes 21 days to develop a habit but it is actually better to consistently stick to it for 63 days to ensure that the habit is well entrenched into your lifestyle before taking any breaks. Not all habits need to be done every day but you do need to be consistent in doing those things that will get you towards your goal.
3. Track and Measure
Set smaller goals and ways of measuring how you are making progress towards your major goal and then track these. Start by tracking those habits that it will take to get you there – how many times have you exercised this week for example. As you are tracking you will see how even the small steps count and will be more motivated to keep moving towards your major goal.
4. Stay Positive
Your mindset has a huge role to play in whether you are going to achieve your goals or not. Always try to remain positive and think positively. Focus on what it is you want but don’t beat yourself up over setbacks or slip ups, you will get times where things don’t go perfectly or you may have a setback but just keep going and you will get there.
Instead of just setting some New Year’s Resolutions for this next year why not turn them into actionable goals, develop habits that will help you achieve them and track these consistently. Keep positive and all the best for achieving whatever it is you want to achieve in 2017.
Men and women who create for-profit and nonprofit new ventures can and should do things of the kind that the President-Elect is likely to neglect, negate, or avoid. Entrepreneurs can quietly change the story, one organization at a time, whatever government may or may not do.
Here are ten ways venture founders can alter the course implied by what we know of Donald Trump’s intentions. They are all within our own authority, not those of government. We can:
- actively appreciate the economic and social needs of disadvantaged groups and consider how our own organization can make a difference-or start a new one that can; at least ensure that our own organization does not contribute to disadvantage;
- be inquisitive about rural and underserved populations adversely impacted by political, economic and tech change-and examine ways that our organization can make a positive contribution, including the offer of products, services or employment;
- create inclusive policies on gender, gender identity, race, national origin & religion; offer all employees dignity & respect, provide healthcare, parental leave, clear policies on sexual harassment, & the opportunity for participation in decision-making and sharing organizational success;
- take the opportunity to participate in the life of local communities to mutual advantage, through direct civic engagement, as well as supporting employee volunteering; become involved in community supported enterprises;
- evaluate all practices of the organization that may contribute directly or indirectly to climate change-and introduce ways that will reduce pollution; seek to be powered by clean energy and move to zero waste;
- ensure that the pay ratio between the highest and lowest paid members of the organization does not exceed 20:1 (as it was in 1965) to reduce financial inequity, given that the ratio between average American CEO pay and worker pay is now 303:1;
- re-examine the consequences of all purchasing decisions, in order to avoid pain and hardship, either in supplier organizations or the local and global community; research supplier behaviors on socio-economic parameters;
- commit to support the lifelong learning of all members of the organization, regardless of where they are starting or what position they hold-through internal development programs and external qualifications;
- employ socially responsible financial policies that do not disfavor any stakeholder, either close at hand or nationally, as well as avoiding immoral or self-serving practices, such as the avoidance of repatriating foreign profits;
- build a widely communicated progressive corporate story that is reflected through the behaviors of everyone in the organization and enshrined in all official organizational procedures; regularly monitor its reality.
GEI scores 137 countries on 14 pillars of a healthy entrepreneurship ecosystem